InNOLEvation® Challenge 2021 - 2022
The InNOLEvation® Challenge: A Business Model Competition focuses on identifying problems and potential solutions, building effective teams and precisely defining the assumptions of a new venture, testing those assumptions in the field, and then pivoting (changing) based on the lessons learned.
Students are rewarded for:
- solving real problems with their business ideas
- breaking down ideas into key business model assumptions
- getting outside the building and testing assumptions with customers
- applying customer development and lean startup practices to nail the pain and solution
- learning to pivot (change) until arrival at a customer-validated business model
- businesses with a social mission at their core will also receive consideration for the Jim Moran Challenge Social Venture Award
Use your FSU ID and password to login.
For more information, visit the InNOLEvation® Challenge Website here.